Day 1: Interlaken
Arrival in Interlaken by train 2nd class from the Swiss border or any Swiss airport. Overnight in Interlaken
Day 2: Jungfraujoch
After breakfast proceed to the Jungfraujoch – Top of Europe. The Jungfrau Railways, takes you via Kleine Scheidegg, on foot of the famous Eiger Nordwall, to the the highest railway station in Europe. Breath-taking views of the Aletsch Glacier, the longest glacier in the Alps. Visit the Ice Palace. Evening return to Interlaken. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Interlaken- Lucerne
Today after breakfast check out from hotel and train trip from Interlaken to Lucerne .Check in at hotel rest day is free to explore Lucerne on your own. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4: Excursion to Mount Titlis
Today after breakfast the train takes you to the mountain Engelberg where you board a gondola which takes you up to the Trübsee. You continue your trip by another gondola to Stand and finally the first revolving Titlis Rotair cablecar takes you up to Mount Titlis. For a spectacular, close-up insight into a glacier, visit the glacier cave and ride the Ice Flyer chairlift. Evening return to Lucerne.Overnight at hotel.
After breakfast board the train to return to Swiss border or airport
End of services
Tour cost per person from €621
Click on map for larger view
- Transfer from any Swiss airport or border to Interlaken
- 2 nights accommodation in Interlaken with breakfast
- Excursion to Jungfraujoch
- Travel from Lucerne to Interlaken on the GoldenPass Line
- Travel from Interlaken to Luzern on GoldenPass line
- 2 nights accommodation in Lucerne with breakfast
- Excursion to Engleberg and Mt Titlis
- Transfer from Lucerne to Swiss airport or border